Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Peace


My, exams are round the corner i.e from day after tomorrow and I am really not serious about them till date. I am unable to understand why am I not serious, even though these are my 7th sem exams and the marks of these exams have a significant presence in my degree........ :((
Kya bolo main, life to jaise lagta hai ruk si gaye hai mere liye........... it all looks dark and scary to me.... I am not really able to decipher what life wants from me - at this moment......... what has it in store for me........ but sometimes all the optimism fades and it look dark .... dark......... dark................
And I don't want darkness......... all I want is light..... a divine light that will help me wade through the dirty waters........ I want that all powerful, who is the source of all energy to guide me, make me understand the nuances of life.... help me understand the world better....I want him to talk to me.....
As to me the world dosen't seem to be natural anymore without his guidance.... it looks more of an animated affair...... the occurrence of this thought ony pricks me to the depth of my soul........ my heart bleeds as to why? why? why? am I not able to understand this place that I live in....... my soul gives out piercing cries but nobody hears them........ eyes are burning with tears in them..... but I am alone............ all alone in this place............ on this land.......... nobody is mine and I am nobody's....... all the bonds seem to be falsified and only one truth seems to prevail, in which's search I am in........... the ultimate reality......... the ultimate truth.............. the essence of life........
yes........ I want to discover the truth and fuse myself into it........... so that I may find, atlast the thing we all want - PEACE!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

invertedmoron said...

happens...
If we really knew 'them', we wud have attained nirvana by now.:)