Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Friends Forever...


One fine day, I sat thinking bout my old days,
The time when I was a stranger in the crowd..
The time I was a lonely face around...
When I was ushered into this mean world...
All I found was a flurry of unknown faces around,
Each one so distinct, yet so alike,
They all looked different from outside,
But beneath the skin it was the same thing,
A feeling shared by all of them,
Of the unknown, in the unknown world...
And in the midst of that, a bond was formed,
A bond thats so mild yet so strong,
The feeling brought them all together,
With the passing of time the bond grew stronger,
It was like a family in all measures,
Where everyone was different yet together...
And when the time came to leave for destination,
No one understood the unsaid relation,
But tears welded the bond to be more stronger,
The strangers have become now my part,
They all are with me in my heart,
With an unsaid resolution we all did part,
Though apart, we live in each others heart,
And wont forget these beautiful days ever....
We all will remain FRIENDS FOREVER.......

2 comments:

Tarni said...

As Always....
Wonderfully you presented your emotion...
in every word you reflected the devotion...
to the word Friend...
forgeting the world of trend....
Dont think you are alone ever...
I offer you my friendship forever!!

Love ya!

Awesome job!

God Bless you!

Arti Honrao said...

*Hugs*

Your dost for hamesha!


Take care
GBU
Arti